Medical Illustration Podcast - Michael Hickman interview
Updated: Apr 11, 2022
This is an interview with Michael Hickman, Senior Technical 3D Artist at Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix Arizona. Michael is a whiz in all the technical aspects of high-end 3D production and an active contributor on the Association of Medical Illustrator’s members HUB forum, where he’s posted several articles about emerging trends in the tech sector that will affect the future of the field of medical illustration.
In this episode, we chat about some of these advances and workflows for high-end medical animation studios and 3D medical visualizers. The opinions expressed in the podcast are those of Michael and do not reflect those of his employer.
- EXRio plugin for Photoshop
- Molecular Maya toolkit for Autodesk Maya
GPU and CPU analysis and leaks:
- AdoredTV GPU and CPU analysis and leaks
- Coreteks GPU and CPU analysis and leaks
- RedGamingTech GPU and CPU analysis and leaks
- Moore’s Law is Dead GPU and CPU analysis and leaks